Are you searching for an opportunity to join an incredible team on a mission to reimagine the remodeling experience? COCOON’s close-knit team of creative designers, skilled craftsmen, and exceptional administrators is growing! Currently, we employ over 25 people who work out of our Design Studio located in West Chester, PA and we are looking for a Project Advisor to help us tackle the next season of business.
We put our hearts into every home remodel because we know this isn’t just about laying foundations and knocking down walls. It’s about using our skills and expertise to guide customers through the home remodeling process simply and seamlessly. It’s about making families feel uplifted, inspired, and joyful in their homes.
Here at COCOON, our Project Advisor’s serve a vital role in our simplified process for quality home remodeling. You will be responsible for working with our customers and design team to achieve the customer’s goals.
This position supports COCOON by:
- Conducting initial phone calls with potential customers
- Qualifying customers who we can best serve with our process
- Host in-person meetings to review project details and discuss our process
- Discuss preliminary project estimates with customers over phone/in person
- Create and review detail oriented documents throughout the design process
- Host architectural surveys/design meetings with COCOON architects and customers
- Review detailed construction estimates/scope documents
- Update estimate as projects progresses towards production
- Prepare final contract/estimate documents for production
- Host contract meetings
- Well organized and able to manage their time independently and efficiently
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Able to utilize technology to execute projects efficiently (i.e. Buildertrend, Monday.com, CRM, MO365)
- Must be competent, dependable, and able to work well in a team environment
- Holds honesty and integrity as one of their highest priorities
- Shows humility by desiring to always learn, better their skills, and better their character
- Admits mistakes and turns those mistakes into valuable lessons by which their skills and character improve
- Takes great pride in the efforts they put forth – thoroughly enjoys developing design solutions to exceed our customer’s dreams
Perks of Working at COCOON:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Fun Company Events & an Inspiring Company Culture!
*Please do not apply if you do not live within a 30-minute drive of West Chester, PA. At COCOON, we know how important it is to be home with your family and eventually, the distance will become an issue. If you apply and do not meet the distance requirements, we will assume that you did not read the job description fully and your application will be discarded. Thank you for understanding!